I hear you. Already stuck, and I'm asking you to dream bigger?
If money, people or place, was no object, what would you be doing right now?
Start with one category you could dream a little in (house, car, friendship, relationship, job). Get specific. There are no rules, don't let practicality to stop you. No one ever needs to see your list.
It's terrifying isn't it?
This is what my ideal house would look like:
- ocean view, but not too close to the ocean for it to be too cool
- red door
- light and bright, yet private
- welcoming of the sunshine, but not of strangers walking by
- an inspiring, modern kitchen
- a backyard with enough space for my dog to have fun, but not get lost
- spacious enough without invoking space guilt
- close to community
- filled with laughter and joy
- safe and secure
- parking in excess
- green neighborhood